1. Shane Jurgensen has been appointed Head Coach of the Bangladesh National Cricket Team until 31st March 2015. This appointment is effective from 1st March 2013. Shane Jurgensen had been performing the role of interim Head Coach of the Bangladesh National Team since the home series against the West Indies in November 2012.
2. Mushfiqur Rahim will continue as Captain of the Bangladesh National Cricket Team until 31 December 2013. Vice captain Mahmudullah Riyad also retains his position up to the same period.
3. Bangladesh National Cricket Team Physiotherapist Vibhav Singh and Analyst Nasir Ahmed have received one year extensions to their contracts.
4. The Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League 2012-13 will begin from 29 August 2013. The player transfers/recruitment programme will be held on 25 July. Cricket Committee of Dhaka Metropolis (CCDM) Chairman Mohammed Jalal Yunus said: “The decision to start the League at the end of August was taken after considering the fact that a good number of cricketers will be unavailable during the first few weeks of that month due to overseas tours of the Bangladesh A, Under 23 and Under 19 teams.”
5. The Bangladesh Cricket Board Election dates will be announced within the next 30 days.
6. The family of deceased former National Cricketer Mazharul Hoque Mridul will receive a contribution of BDT five (05) lac from the Bangladesh Cricket Board.