Having accused keeping connection in IPL spot fixing in 2013, a life time ban was imposed upon Indian cricketer Sreesanth by the BCCI. On his appeal against the decision, a Kerala High Court bench lifted up the sanction which has again been restored by a higher bench by the same court on Tuesday.
However, decided not to leave a single chance to fight, Sreesanth said he will keep up his fighting in the future as well describing it as the worst decision ever.
“I will keep fighting and make sure I don’t give up. This is the worst decision ever, a special rule for me?” said Sreesanth.
“What about the accused 13 names in Lodha report?”What about real culprits? What about Chennai Super Kings? And what about Rajasthan? No one wants to know about it? I will keep fighting for my right. God is great.” Sreesanth said.
“Thanks a lot for all the support and encouragement given so far. I assure you all that I’m not giving up. I will Keep at it,” he added.
A single bench of Kerala High Court earlier in August, ruled that the life ban on Sreesanth imposed by the highest authority of cricket in India be lifted.