Top 5 foreign players to watch out for who are making IPL debut
Indian Premier League (IPL) is set to start on Saturday (9 April) in Mumbai. There are some young emerging foregin players who are making IPL debut. Let’s have a look at top 5 foreign players who are playing their frist IPL.
1. Mustafizur Rahman (Sunrisers Hyderabad) : The Bangladesh young left-arm pace sensation Mustafizur Rahman will be playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad in his first IPL. He impressed everyone with his performance in ICC World T20 as he took 9 wickets in 3 matches. Best: 5/22 vs New Zealand.
2. Jos Buttler (Mumbai Indians) : Englishman Jos Buttler is another young fine. He will be playing for Mumbai Indians in his debut IPL. He had a great World T20. He scored 191 runs in 6 matches for England. Best score: 67* vs Sri Lanka. He is a very useful wicket-keeper as well.
3. Adam Zampa (Rising Pune Supergiants) : The 24-year old Australian leg-spinner Adam Zampa just made his debut this year and performed well in Big Bash League (BBL) 2015-16. He took 5 wickets in 4 matches in ICC World T20 2016.
4. Carlos Brathwaite (Delhi Daredevils) : The Barbadian allrounder Carlos Brathwaite played a miracle innings of 34* (10 balls) especially in the last over which he hit 4 sixes to win World T20 title for West Indies. Brathwaite took 4 wickets and scored 57 runs.
5. Adam Milne (Royal Challengers Bangalore) : The New Zealand fastman Adam Milne will be playing for Royal Challengers. He bowls at a good pace of 150s. Though he picked up 3 wickets in 4 matches in World T20, Milne can be very handy for the RCB.